I take 100mg provigal 2x daily.  Works fairly well but is not a magic potion by any stretch of the word.

Larry in Oklahoma where I guess I am fighting a uti, I feel horrible!

Larry Throne, MSW

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "TMIC List" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: [TMIC] fatigue
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:17:51 -0400

It is probably too late to be writing this since my neuro appt. is in the morning but I wanted to ask:  has anyone had any type of meds that actually helped with fatigue?

I read on this list from several still talking about their fatigue so I know it is a problem with many as it is me.

I am still working and, as my Dr. says, I am in "limbo" (still o.k. enough to work yet having a hard time doing it but not bad enough for disability).

 Prescriptions I have tried have only been for spacisity and didn't help with fatigue.

Any ideas I could present to him?

Thanks,

Gary in Michigan (hot weather!)

Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. It’s free.