I take 2 B comlex vitamines plus 2 L-Carnitine and 2 Surper Guarana tablets 2X
aday.  They have helped but the fatigue is always present, expecially after
feeling "good" and then overdo it!  It now only takes half the time to recoup -
usually a day where before the above it would be 2 or 3 days.

I do believe that fatigue is just another symptom of TM.

Candy K.