SALLY, THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION.  THAT'S WHAT THIS BOARD IS ALL ABOUT. WE
ARE ALL DIFFERENT AND HAVE DIFFERENT NEEDS. AND THAT'S OK.

LINDA C
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 10:01 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Med marijuana

  Dear Bernie,

  You brought up some interesting points regarding Balch and Balch.  I've
offered some information regarding your comments in a separate response, for
whoever might be interested.

  Nevertheless, all of it is really beside the point.  The bottom line is,
Balch and Balch put together a book on Nutritional Therapies which was a
composite of their research, not an account of their personal expertise.  Their
information regarding marijuana was a small paragraph of information which was
only part of their suggestions that could be helpful to someone concerned about
a weakened immune system.  Such information can easily be found by anyone
searching the internet for information.  (The only thing that they were trying
to sell was the book - which many appreciate for the wealth of information it
holds.)

  At the same time, you can ALSO find that, as well as the opposite information
regarding marijuana, by searching the web.  It just depends on what you're
trying to find.  I have read MANY excellent articles concerning both pro and
con, from other sources, as well as the internet.

  As I've said before, my comment was simply to offer information that people
might want to consider before making their own judgment - I don't think I said
that I expected everyone to accept my personal conclusions - or those of the
book.

  Sally