Rosalie,

I was diagnosed with TM fourth of July weekend, 2005.  As  I said in my
e-mail, I saw the neurologist while I was in the hospital.  I  think I hit one
visit, while I was in the nursing facility, and like you said,  he checked the
strength in my arms and legs, and told me the same thing, I need  therapy,
therapy, therapy!

I get kind of confused sometimes reading the messages on the  board, when
members say they keep going to their neurologists and getting MRIs  and spinal
taps.  Maybe because I am already a quad, there's not too much  more that can
will change for me.  Yeah, maybe that's it.

Naomi
C-4 quad,  incomplete
since July 2, 2005