Any scooter that can help you stand and get weight bearing on your legs &
feet is got to be GREAT for you.
  I don't understand about that someone could push you in a nursing home, what
if you need to go to the bathroom?
  Todd in CC, TX

Wayne Rabalais <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    Hi all,
  I am needing a new power chair and wanted to see if someone could help me
about this one. It is a Levo Combi Power standing wheelchair. Has anyone heard
about this one? If so what did you hear.? Do you know of a good chair and
places to get one? It is horrible that people can't do without a power even
though we are in a nursing home. M/M insurance says we can be pushed around by
someone. WHO! I don't always get help for my other needs. The chair gives me my
life as I have it now.

  Dennis in TX