I had a social worker come into my home.  I live in a mobile home Park and live
on the last street where I found my home.  I wanted a scooter to get to the
swimming pool in the front of the park by myself.  But when he saw that I was
using a walker in the house, he said "NO WAY".  You only get the scooter, if
you need it in the house.  But, they would build me a ramp to my porch for
FREE.  If I'm using a walker I don't want to walk a mile to get into my home,
it is easier to walk 5 steps up to my porch.
  Thank you for letting me VENT,
  Todd in Corpus Christi, TX
  where we have the windows open to get the fresh cool air

Wayne Rabalais <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    I saw that someone was interested in scooters. I got mine from planet
mobility on the internet. They have refurbish which it is mostly the seats and
etc that are refurbished. The other  things are new. I don't know what must be
done to get a scooter from insurance.
  Good Luck,
  Rebecca