From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:14 AM
To: Trudy ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: RE: [TMIC] improvement

!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 2:25 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] improvement

I just saw an email from someone saying that their doctor told them that
wherever they are in one year is about where they'll stay.

I was hit with TM in May of 2005. At the end of one year, I had an
appointment with a physiatrist. Today - after the end of my second year,
saw the same physiatrist and she said I'd made tremendous improvements
since
she saw me a year ago (and I have - not that I don't still have a ways
go! :) So obviously, I didn't stay where I was at the end of one year -
Thank Goodness!

I think the literature generally says that it takes two years to reach
your
maximum healing - whatever that might be. But even then, I've seen
emailsfrom many people saying they made improvements after that, too.

So don't think you can't improve after one year. That is not necessarily
where you're going to stay!

Think positive!
Sally

Today I celebratle 9 years with Tm. Its also my wifes birthday and in
one week I turn 58 years young. Rick

GOD BLESS US ALL>