In a message dated 6/28/2007 11:07:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I think  the literature generally says that it takes two years to reach your
maximum  healing - whatever that might be.  But even then, I've seen emails
from  many people saying they made improvements after that, too.
So don't  think you can't improve after one year.  That is not necessarily
where you're going to  stay!

It's just like  the television commercial for cancer says,
"We don't come  with a bar code stamped to the bottom of our feet saying that
a life with  disease doesn't have any chance of getting better."

Let's keep  that in mind...people die all of the time for stupid reasons...I
like that one  line from one of the new tv shows, Person one asks, "Why do
people have to die?"  and then Person two says, "To make Life important."

I never looked  at life and death that way, but it's true and whoever thought
that one up has a  good grasp on the way it really is...or ought to be.

Love you  all,
Jude

"Our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet  they
produce for us an immeasurably great Glory that will last forever"

2 Corinthians 4:17
NLT