  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 11:24 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] improvement

  I just saw an email from someone saying that their doctor told them that
wherever they are in one year is about where they'll stay.

  I was hit with TM in May of 2005.  At the end of one year, I had an
appointment with a physiatrist.  Today - after the end of my second year, I saw
the same physiatrist and she said I'd made tremendous improvements since she
saw me a year ago (and I have - not that I don't still have a ways to go!  :)
So obviously, I didn't stay where I was at the end of one year - Thank
Goodness!

  I think the literature generally says that it takes two years to reach your
maximum healing - whatever that might be.  But even then, I've seen emails from
many people saying they made improvements after that, too.

  So don't think you can't improve after one year.  That is not necessarily
where you're going to stay!

  Think positive!
  Sally