I have been writing to the List for 5  years now and no one in all that time,
until lately, has questioned my  gender.  I suppose that " Jude"  could be
taken either way.

To help those of you who wonder whether  I am male or female...I am woman,
hear me roar!  My real name is  Judy.

And, to answer a couple of other  questions regarding gender, which I have
not answered in the past because I did  not think it was my place...

            Gunny  is a man, and Gilly is a woman.

I hope I have cleared things up for the  newbies without causing trouble
between myself and Gunny or  Gilly.

I am caucasian, 5'8" before TM, blonde,  leggy and beautiful...now I am about
30 pounds heavier and 5 years into  paralysis which makes me not so beautiful
as people said I was before  TM.

I owned a hair salon "Shear Imagination"  and had been a hairstylist/ color
technician for too many years to count.   At age 50, I went back to college for
a degree in psychology, was getting a 4.3  grade average and my English prof
of two years was pushing me into becoming a  writer and confusing the heck out
of me.

At any rate, I didn't have to make the  decision because TM came along and
turned me into a paraplegic from high up  under my arms to the tips of my toes.

I have no feeling/movement/sensation  in any of the affected areas and no
bowel or bladder.

That ought to cover just about all of  the pertinent information that people
might want to know.  Oh, I have a  foley catheter that has made my life lots
easier than before.  Anything  else you want to know will have to be said in
private email space as this is  wasting time on the List.

Sorry "bout that,
Judy

"Our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet  they
produce for us an immeasurably great Glory that will last forever"

2 Corinthians 4:17
NLT