Grace,
  Thanks for seeing my humor in the situation.  Like I said my apologies to
anyone I have offended.  If there were a problem w/ any name gender ever in my
name I would not be sensitive about it.  There's too many other things to be
sensitive about or to worry about.  Like my dr.  has been trying 3 mths or more
in getting me a Pain dr. and so far no success.  Those are my worries cuz I'm
sick of the hospital stays to control my pain.  But, we all have our
priorities and I've never been a sensitive one either.  Sorry tho, Natalie

"Grace M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     Oh Natalie, you are so funny...Gunny?
 A girl?  I thought that Semper fi probably gave him away.  ;-)

  Grace....P.S.....How is Gunny anyways?  it's been ages since I've heard from
him.  I hope that all is well.

  On 7/9/07, natalie mizenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:           Geez, Now I'm
really messed-up here.  I thought Gunny was a girl.  Don't know why, but just
thought that.  Perhaps we should have gender added to our invitation upon
joining the group.  Like our 1st emails!  HA!  Only joking you all know it.
Nat, alias at times Gnat (I am not a bug), usually go by Natalie (as in female
form) although I'm losing that Female Form every day I am adding to my
paralysis!  Oh well, so be it.  Natalie M. (Oh Natalie M, because there are 2
Natalie's; therefore, clarifying each one.).  Take care to all, Natalie M.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:     I have been writing to the List for 5 years now
and no one in all that time, until lately, has questioned my gender.  I suppose
that " Jude"  could be taken either way.

  To help those of you who wonder whether I am male or female...I am woman,
hear me roar!  My real name is Judy.

  And, to answer a couple of other questions regarding gender, which I have not
answered in the past because I did not think it was my place...

              Gunny is a man, and Gilly is a woman.

  I hope I have cleared things up for the newbies without causing trouble
between myself and Gunny or Gilly.

  I am caucasian, 5'8" before TM, blonde, leggy and beautiful...now I am about
30 pounds heavier and 5 years into paralysis which makes me not so beautiful as
people said I was before TM.

  I owned a hair salon "Shear Imagination" and had been a hairstylist/ color
technician for too many years to count.  At age 50, I went back to college for
a degree in psychology, was getting a 4.3 grade average and my English prof of
two years was pushing me into becoming a writer and confusing the heck out of
me.

  At any rate, I didn't have to make the decision because TM came along and
turned me into a paraplegic from high up under my arms to the tips of my toes.
I have no feeling/movement/sensation in any of the affected areas and no bowel
or bladder.

  That ought to cover just about all of the pertinent information that people
might want to know.  Oh, I have a foley catheter that has made my life lots
easier than before.  Anything else you want to know will have to be said in
private email space as this is wasting time on the List.

  Sorry "bout that,
  Judy

  "Our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet they
produce for us an immeasurably great Glory that will last forever"
  2 Corinthians 4:17
NLT

  See what's free at AOL.com.

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.