From: *natalie mizenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*
To: *Transverse Myellitis <tmic-list@eskimo.com>*
Subject: *Re: [TMIC] Announcement*
Date: *Mon, 9 Jul 2007 14:22:53 -0700 (PDT)*

  Geez, Now I'm really messed-up here.  I thought Gunny was a girl.  Don't
know why, but just thought that.  Perhaps we should have gender added to our
invitation upon joining the group.  Like our 1st emails!  HA!  Only joking
you all know it.  Nat, alias at times Gnat (I am not a bug), usually go by
Natalie (as in female form) although I'm losing that Female Form every day I
am adding to my paralysis!  Oh well, so be it.  Natalie M. (Oh Natalie M,
because there are 2 Natalie's; therefore, clarifying each one.).  Take care
to all, Natalie M.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

*I have been writing to the List for 5 years now and no one in all that
time, until lately, has questioned my gender.  I suppose that " Jude"  could
be taken either way.  *
**
*To help those of you who wonder whether I am male or female...I am woman,
hear me roar!  My real name is Judy.*
**
*And, to answer a couple of other questions regarding gender, which I have
not answered in the past because I did not think it was my place...*
**
*            Gunny is a man, and Gilly is a woman.*
**
*I hope I have cleared things up for the newbies without causing trouble
between myself and Gunny or Gilly.*
**
*I am caucasian, 5'8" before TM, blonde, leggy and beautiful...now I am
about 30 pounds heavier and 5 years into paralysis which makes me not so
beautiful as people said I was before TM.*
**
*I owned a hair salon "Shear Imagination" and had been a hairstylist/
color technician for too many years to count.  At age 50, I went back to
college for a degree in psychology, was getting a 4.3 grade average and my
English prof of two years was pushing me into becoming a writer and
confusing the heck out of me.*
**
*At any rate, I didn't have to make the decision because TM came along and
turned me into a paraplegic from high up under my arms to the tips of my
toes.  I have no feeling/movement/sensation in any of the affected areas and
no bowel or bladder.*
**
*That ought to cover just about all of the pertinent information that
people might want to know.  Oh, I have a foley catheter that has made my
life lots easier than before.  Anything else you want to know will have to
be said in private email space as this is wasting time on the List.*
**
*Sorry "bout that,*
*Judy*

"Our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet they
produce for us an immeasurably great Glory that will last forever"
2 Corinthians 4:17
NLT

See what's free at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503>.

Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel
today!<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48517/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7>

Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one
place! <http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2737??PS=47575>