  From: Regina Rummel<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 10:22 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] Depressed and no one to share with but you

  I'm so disapointed that the AVM surgery made no difference in my condition.
  Five difficult weeks in the hospital...  and what for?  For nothing.  I'm
sorry I said yes when the surgeon asked if I were willing to let him get into
my spinal cord and...  I think it meant untwisting tangled up spagetti like or
something like that.  I don't know.  He was so happy with the result!  I'm just
as bad as before if not worse.
  I can't bring myself to see the neurologist.  It's all so useless and
hopeless.
  I read your emails and you seem so brave.  I'm not.  I think about those of
us who are at the hospital as I write this, who may or may not do well.  I hope
to hear that they are doing well.
  Anyway, I think it would be a good idea if I started to write a story.  A
children's story.  I have an idea.  Are any of you writers and writing
something currently?
  It's obious that I'm thinking and babbling aloud, not talking to you,
thinking to you, babbling to you.  I feel better already.  So kind of you to
lend me your ear.  I hope you're enjoying yourselves, vacationing or what not.
I'm going to bed.
  Stay as well as you can.  I'll try to do the same.
  In friendship.