I don't believe there is A exercise that will help that, but I do believe doing
different exercises it will get better.
  After 5 years of many exercises, I still walk scissoring legs.

  Hey Frank, I had been ask to walk sideways a long the edge of the counter and
then back that is very hard for me.  Would this help with the scissoring legs?

  Peace & Hugs,
  Todd in CC, TX

sal r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  when i walk with my walker when i exercise my legs want to scissor in what
muscles or better yet what exercises should i do to strengthen the muscles to
keep my legs from doing that...