*Heather, *
**
*I'm not sure why the neuro asked me to try to hop.  The visit before last,
he held onto my forearms, and I to his, and he instructed me to take a
*little* hop.  It actually felt like I hopped---but really, nothing
happened.  I've been practicing here at home, but so far, have not actually
done any real hopping.  It is truly the oddest sensation.  One's legs and
feet, actually feel like they have hopped whenever they haven't.  I get so
frustrated!! One day, this old girl WILL hop, come heck or high water!!*
**
*Grace  *