*I don't think there are any exercises to prevent scissoring.  I used to do
it while I slept, but since using a pillow between my knees, it's subsided.
Hey Todd, i have to practice the walking sideways thing, too.  There's two
ways to do it and I practice both.  One is too simply sidestep with one
foot, and then step together with the other.  The other way is to sidestep,
and then cross either in the front or back, for the next step.  I'm really
good at it now.  Do any of you practice hopping?  I attempt a little hop,
and it feels like I really am going to do it, but then nothing happens.
Frustrating!!!!  *

*Grace*