Hey Rick, you are right.  I know I read that when it came out and just forgot
about it...Thanks for reminding me.  And yes Sandy is the best!!!!

Jenna

----- Original Message ----
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: tmic-list <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Cc: tmic-list <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2008 4:53:33 PM
Subject: [TMIC] Spring newsletter

Dear membership, This is Rick in Tn. Back in spring in our newsletter, Sandy
had issued a challenging project to us and had very little response to it,
which is an absolute shame. The initative was to instigate a data-base of your
Drs., Your main Dr. that you visit on a regular basis. This is the Dr. that
hopefully is helping you to live with your case of TM. The shame is that only
nine of us responded to Sandy's request. The objective of this data-base is to
give your Dr. a real live place where he or she can get access to information
about the treatments available to help your Dr. best treat your individual case
of TM or any of the other afflictions that are in the scope of our group, be it
TM, ADEM, MS ect. I just got off of the phone with Sandy and I feel that he was
about to give up on the notion. This is not good simply because it gives your
Dr. a data-base that they may go to where they can get the most up to date
information on the range of
 treatments available to us!
. This
is for our benefit and also and most important your Dr. can find ways to help
us survive with this monster. It would be an absolute shame to let this idea
just slip away without a chance to see if it will help us and our DRs. And by
the way Sandy wanted me to say Hi to all of you and to wish you all a healthy
New Year.
>  Now here is another chance for us to get this data-base into reality mode.
> All you have to do is send Sandy in an e-mail or call him with contact
> information about your Doctor, such as first Their Name,the organization they
> work at, Their address,city state and zip code,Their phone number include
> area code,and most important their e-mail address. You should make sure that
> this is cool with your Dr. Listen folks this is for our benefit and the
> importance of this is of the highest priority. Sandy told me that this is
> going to be a very difficult process, but together we can make it work. Our
> Drs. need to know what is available to them and to our treatment. Make sure
> your Doctor understands that all of his information will be kept in a
> completely safe and secure data-base free of infestation. Now, Sandy assured
> me that this will not be a simple process so if you have any valid
> suggestions on setting up a data-base your expertise will be wanted if not
 required. People Please,!
  this i
s something of a breakthrough and it will require some of the best minds we
have. Sandy has initiated a very challenging project, so lets not let him down.
Your Spring Newsletter 2007 touches on this so dig them out and read from the
first page of Volume7 Issue 2 (from the editor). Together we can make this a
reality and another source for us to get the type of help we need and deserve.
Please lets don't drop the ball, this will require a concerned effort from
everyone so , LETS GET IT DONE> Thanks and God bless us all. Rick Ashford in
Tennessee. 01/08/08

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs