Gunny,I completely understand with you that this is the way most doctors are.
But I refuse to let another doctor do this to me. The way I would like to see
this data-base operate is for us, the Tm patient, should have a way to use the
data-base just the same way that the doctor does. This way when we have an
appointment with a doctor, we could take with us the information that we need
contained in the data-base that deals with our problem so we can physically
give this information to the doctor and then show the doctor what is involved
in accessing the data-base on Transverse Myelitis, ADEM, MS, and all of the
diseases contained in the scope of sais data-base. Then you can give this
information to the Dr. and ask him calmly, " This is what I am living with
everyday, do you have the intention and desire to work with me to help me. And
are you willing to do the research into my disease. Can I count on you, Doctor,
to access this web-site so that you may be better informed on a!
 ll the
available information we have gathered concerning our vast array of symptoms
that come along with this disease or do I need to find another doctor who is
willing to do the research that will be called on you to do." This is exactly
the way I would handle this problem. I think that his would get the results
that you are looking for. You are going to be required to stand up for
yourselves in these matters or get ready to be treated in the fashion that you
are already being treated with. Thats the way I see it. Rick in Tennessee. God
bless us all

--
GOD BLESS US ALL>

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]