I'm not sure what is going on but for the past 3 days the pain in my back has
been horrible - no matter what I do.  The usual doesn't seem to be helping.

I've also noticed more tingling in my left hand/arm than usual.  I've also been
terribly tired - sleeping 13+ hours at night plus falling asleep in the
afternoons.  I haven't felt like this for a long time.  Up untill last weekend,
I was feeling "good" and other than shopping nothing more strenious to make me
feel like this.

Is this an intication that I'm having a relasp or on the verge of a relasp?
Should I get on the phone with my neuro?

Candy K.