Thank you all for your help and guidance.

I saw my neuro yesterday.  He says at this point that he is 5% concerned about
a relasp, seeing as how the last MRI showed the C4 - T1 area was not better but
it wasn't worse.  And, this is the area that I'm complaining about now - the
neck and shoulder areas.

So, he ordered a MRI w/wo contrast of that area.  However, now do to problems
with the dye and kidneys, I had to have a blood test (which my veins just
laughed at and went into hiding).

Just so you all know, don't be sick or need to have any test in FL during the
height of season.  I had to wait 2+ hours just to have the blood test.  I wish
my bod would behave during season!

My neuro did give me samples of Cymbalta.  I must say that Cymbalta, at this
point, helps much more than the Zoloft and Hydroco with the depression and
neuro pain.  I hope that I don't have any adverse problems with Cymbalta
because it does seem to help.  I was also surprised that he only prescribed
30mg 1X a day.  However, I am to take my Zoloft along with the Cymbalta for the
first week.

My neuro also warned me that the next time I have dental problems, especially
another tooth pulled, to have the dentist call him.  I told my neuro that I
didn't even think of calling him because I had been in my "norm" and this is
the first time I've had to have anything like that done since TM struck.

My neuro wouldn't talk about my planned cruise saying that until we figure out
what was going on, he would not give his blessing.  So, thank GOD I bought the
travel insurance.

Oh life is so great with TM - new experiences and opportunities daily - what an
adventure.

Once again, thank you all for responding.

Prays and thoughts for your and yours,

Candy K.