Hi Candy,

Yes call the neuro!!!  Keep us updated.

Jenna

----- Original Message ----
From: CANDIS KALLEY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: transversemyelitissupport <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; tmic-list
<tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2008 3:00:25 PM
Subject: [TMIC] Question - possible relasp?

I'm not sure what is going on but for the past 3 days the pain in my back has
been horrible - no matter what I do.  The usual doesn't seem to be helping.
I've also noticed more tingling in my left hand/arm than usual.  I've also been
terribly tired - sleeping 13+ hours at night plus falling asleep in the
afternoons.  I haven't felt like this for a long time.  Up untill last weekend,
I was feeling "good" and other than shopping nothing more strenious to make me
feel like this.
Is this an intication that I'm having a relasp or on the verge of a relasp?
Should I get on the phone with my neuro?
Candy K.

Be a better friend, newshound, and