Hi Jeanne,
     I also have the band 24 hours a day.  Mine is  T4-T5 area.  That is
where my lesion is in my spinal cord.  I also get  a lot of tingling on the
left
side of that area.  The grease line I  was talking was actually a very greasy
to the touch line  .
     As the numbness was ascending so was the grease  line. It was around my
waist and moved upward until it stopped around  T4-T5.  Another strange thing
I experienced was a few weeks in, I had to  rub off a lot of dead skin on both
legs.  Very Weird!  It doesn't  sound like any one else had these things.
Anybody have a problem with not  sweating in affected areas?

                                                                     Linda in
Pa

Home.