rain the other day.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 08:37:54 -0400Subject: Re: [TMIC] (no
subject)To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: tmic-list@eskimo.com

Hi Jeanne,
     I also have the band 24 hours a day.  Mine is T4-T5 area.  That is where
my lesion is in my spinal cord.  I also get a lot of tingling on the left side
of that area.  The grease line I was talking was actually a very greasy to the
touch line .
     As the numbness was ascending so was the grease line. It was around my
waist and moved upward until it stopped around T4-T5.  Another strange thing I
experienced was a few weeks in, I had to rub off a lot of dead skin on both
legs.  Very Weird!  It doesn't sound like any one else had these things.
Anybody have a problem with not sweating in affected areas?

                                                                    Linda in Pa