From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 4:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Fellows-n-Ladies TMIC
Subject: Re: [TMIC] requesting advice from you experienced souls

> I get relief by taking 4mg of the steroid Prednizone (sp?) to reduce
the swelling of my spinal cord.

Hi,

My name is Frank.  I was afflicted with TM in 2000. I was given
Predisone when I was first treated- They started with a big dose (120
mg) then tapered down to 0mg over three weeks, and that was all I got.

Prednisone is a nasty cortisone.  You shouldn't be using as needed, it
will mess up your whole body, causing high blood pressure, adrenal
failure, bleeding ulcers...I could go on.

Stop the Prednisone, and find a neurologist who know how to treat TM

Good Luck