Hi Jan,

I am allergic to sulfa and many diuretics apparently contain  sulfa
(Thankfully I caught that while reading the prescription information that  came
with
the prescription before I took any!!) I am supposed to be on something  now
called something like spironolactone. I took it one day and had some  bowel
trouble, but I don't know if it was related to that or not. I need to try  it
again
before I go back to see the doctor.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 3/26/2008 10:10:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,