To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 7:28 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fluid retention

 I also start the day out  with thin ankles and end
up with fat ones.

My solution for the dependent edema- swelling caused by gravity and the lack of nerve control of the arteries and veins- is

hanging upside down. I put in my ear-buds, turn on my ipod, and flip myself upside down for 30 minutes.

Works great.