From: Robert Pall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2008 9:32:01 AM
Subject: [TMIC] When do you know if it is time to quit!

        I am obviously on a letter writing campaign…this is due to what I
perceive as a worsening of my condition…ok here is my question….I have been
working full time for the past 10 years after contacting TM (obviously this was
after the hospital and rehab)…I drive more than 2 hours a day (welcome to New
York City) and for the first time I am really wondering how much longer I will
be able to keep this up…it just keeps getting harder. On the one hand if I stop
working I will have all the time in the world to think of my condition (bad!),
on the other hand work just keeps getting harder and harder both physically and
mentally(bad too!). Please don't tell me to just cut down..that cannot
work…..therefore what I have done mentally is say to myself that if I can just
work 2 more years then I can retire…only problem is that 2 years seems like a
very very long time!
        I am going for a spinal MRI next week and Dr Kerr hooked me up with an
excellent Dr. in New Jersey whom I will be seeing in a couple of weeks…so I am
trying to be proactive…just not sure how much longer my "positive attitude"
will be enough to get me by!
        Sorry about this I truly hate complaining when I know so many of you
are so much worse than I am!
Thanks for everything!
Rob in New Jersey

Access, No Cost.