Rob,

  I've wondered how you could possibly be driving that distance and working
full time!

  I know that when I overdo, my residuals are worse and in my mind, your
scedule would
  be WAY TOO MUCH for me!! Of course, I'm older than you, but my symptoms have
  progressed as the years have passed. I'll be celebrating 12 years this month
and I
  know I couldn't do what you do.

  If I were you, I'd ask about the possibility of SS Disability . In my
opinion, there's no
  sense in working until what health you have is gone!!

  Just my 2¢,
  janh

In a message dated 4/3/2008 9:32:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]