From: Robert Pall
Date: 4/3/2008 10:13:05 AM
To: jrushton
Subject: RE: [TMIC] When do you know if it is time to quit!

Jeanne:
    I loved your reply. I think it will be the right choice for me (sooner
rather than later). Mentally I could not use hand controls...it would have
made me feel disabled and embarrassed! Strange as it seems I want people to
not see me as disabled and certainly not treat me as disabled...but time is
taking its toll!

Thx Again!
Rob

PS: I believe if we ever met we would like each other!