Ok - what's the scoop on these drugs. Have any of you all taken them?

  Did they help?

  Where there any significant side effects?

  I was sent to a bone doc. to have a look.

  He wants me to try baclofen for spasms, (i didn't know that I was having them
- everyone else says that I'm not have spasms - I'm so confussed on the term
spasms. - first neuro talked about my legs being spastic because they wouldn't
move - he pick them up and the right leg would stick in mid area lol - he'd
have to push it back down. When I mentioned "spasm" later, everyone would look
at me oddly and say that I wasn't having spasms. Now this guy is giving me meds
for spasms and says that my right leg shows signs of spasticity)

  He said my vert was great - mild degeneration in mid T and at L-5 S-1 - which
I already knew about. The 'arthritis' is genetic/ "getting older" he said - but
it is unusual for my age. He said my 2001 car accident didn't have anything to
do with it - but my chiro told me in 01 that it would come in time because it
almost always shows up in a few years after a major collision. Anyway - what's
the scoop on all these meds. before I decide to go ahead and take them I just
wanted find out if it is worth the time.

Access, No Cost.