From: Gerry Surette [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 3:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [TMIC] med question - meloxicam and baclofen

It is the opposite with me I have been on baclofin for approximately 5
years. I too felt "stupid" at the begining but taken  in conjunction
with zanaflex; I can't walk or function without them.  It took
approximately five changes in strengh before my neuro was pleased with
the disage. The only side effects I now experience is dry mouth; The
long term is that you must consult your neuro before stopping taken it;
Once on it it is very dangerous to stop taken it;