Hello,
For all of you who have recently joined the list, you need to know what a huge
asset that Jim Lubin is to the TM community.  Without Jim, none of us would
have met each other, as he started this list.

If you have a few days to spare, please check out this website
http://www.makoa.org/jim   This site lists Jim's accomplishments and
publications where he has been featured.  He is an inspiration to us all, that
you can take whatever life throws at you.  Jim is the ultimate example of
somebody being thrown a huge lemon tree and making lemonade for the entire
world.

Jim is the only officer of the TMA that works at this job full time.  He spends
his days at the computer, looking up links to share with us for improving our
lives.  He is constantly updating the TMA website (www.myelitis.org) with the
latest articles that Dr. Kerr and his entire staff are publishing.  He has even
made the website easy for anybody in the world to read, as it is translated
into many languages.  If you are curious about the flags across the top of the
main page, click on one of them.  The page will be translated into the language
of that country.

Jim is probably one of the best website builders in the world, and I think he
would blow Bill Gates out of the water:-)

And to know that he does all of this just using his sip-and-puff straws to
maneuver around the screens is truly unbelievable until you have seen him in
action.

Thank you Jim for your years of service to all of us with TM, and we hope that
you will be serving us for many, many more years!

Love,

Debbie