I was 37.  It took about 3 days to become totally paralyzed.  Started with back
pain and tingling from my feet up.  Then the weakness set in.

Lynn in RI
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Krissy Z
  To: Bob and Sue Mattis
  Cc: TM List
  Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 8:50 AM
  Subject: RE: [TMIC] age at incident

        Boy can I relate. It was 3 years ago this past May,felt a tingling in
my backbone, then legs got all rubbery felt like they were falling asleep.
Within 1/2 hour I could not walk or feel my legs.
        I was 44.

        ~Krissy~
        We are all in this together, by ourselves.
        - Lily Tomlin

        ~I'm In pretty Good Shape
        For the Shape I am in~