I was 35.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Diane
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 10:23 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] age at incident

  So young.  I was 58.  I was dx'd with definitive ATM and 'possible' MS.  My
neuro said that statistically, the later in life you develop neurological
disease, the lower your chances of developing full blown MS.  I was never sure
if he was trying to raise my morale or if he did have those statistics.
Whatever the reason, it helped a lot with the initial shock of having to live
life differently.
  Besides, the sun is shining.
  Diane in Canada