I went to the dr today because my right
knee has been bothering me, when I sit for a bit or wake up from sleep
its getting harder and harder to walk. Its not the knee cap but to the
side a bit . (inner) She took an xray, but havent heard back anything
yet, and she said i'll have an mri if nothing on xray. She told me to
take ibuprofen on a reg basis (up to 800 mg)  but it still hurts
painfully to get up and walk  until I walk it out a bit. I have applied
heat but it doesnt seem to last long. It's on my right leg too, which is the
one most affected by the TM.

  Any ideas what I could do to alleviate some of the pain?
Has anyone developed anything like this after getting tm? I never had any pain
of any sort with this tm...

~Krissy~
We are all  in this together, by ourselves.
- Lily Tomlin

~I'm In pretty Good Shape
 For the Shape I am in~