From: L T CHERPESKI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] knee pain
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], "TM List" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>, "TMA-New-England"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Carol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 11:38 PM

Hi all - our continued talk about knee pain.  Well I couldn't take it
any longer.  Went to the doctor on Thursday, had several x-rays, and then
one really nice deep shot of cortisone.  Yep, a little pain
involved in that shot, but I am a new person!!!  No more pain.  And if
I have to get these 3 times a year to keep the pain away it's well worth
it.  I'm just sorry I waited 5 whole weeks in pain thinking it would "go
away" before going to the doc.

Linda