From: robert hennessy
Date: 7/14/2008 11:16:46 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC]

i know this network is very impersonabal (thats what i put it into it
though) so, i don't mind asking about personal questions. i am serious bowel
issues. i haven't gone to the bathroom in 2 weeks tomorrow. i am scared to
death auto-dysflexia will set in & my head will start pounding & i

The i’m Talkaton. Can 30-days of conversation change the world? Find out now

<<rosy_hint.gif>>