I HAD somewhar similar problems. my neuro prescribed oxybutynin I take 60 mg. ar bedtime. Stronly suggest you get an appointment with your healthcare professional best ofluck Gerry

From: robert hennessy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "tmic-list@eskimo.com" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: [TMIC] Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:16:29 -0400

i know this network is very impersonabal (thats what i put it into it though) so, i don't mind asking about personal questions. i am serious bowel issues. i haven't gone to the bathroom in 2 weeks tomorrow. i am scared to death auto-dysflexia will set in & my head will start pounding & i
The i’m Talkaton. Can 30-days of conversation change the world?
http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_ChangeWorld