I'm sure you'll get different responses regarding switching from Neuron to
Lyrica and how it should be done, because doctors have different approaches.
However, I'll tell you my experience, because it worked for me.  I had been
taking 600mg  4x daily of Neurontin for over two years.  One evening I took my
last Neurontin and the following began taking 75mg Lyrica every 12 hours.  The
only side affect was a slight headache for a day or two.  Lyrica works much
faster than Neurontin and lasts longer.

Patti - Michigan