After more than a week of tests, because of a large spike in blood  sugar and
a couple of episodes of severe gas and heartburn problems. The  tests
included blood tests of course. He has not had any problem with elevated  sugar
since
the beginning , caused by the IV steroids they used to stop his  spinal cord
from expanding any further. Anyway the doctor did the blood test and  from
that decided to do an upper GI. After that he did an ultrasound on his  liver(
didn't like the sound of that) When he got the ultrasound results back he  set
up a catscan and waited til he had those results before he told us the
ultrasound results. He didn't want to tell us those because they suggested a
possible tumor on the pancreas. By the catscan results it is almost certain
that  it
is gall stones and we will be meeting with a surgeon tomorrow morning.
Naturally we are very happy that this is the diagnosis and are hoping they will
 be
able to do the scope procedure. I will keep you all posted as we find out
more. As always we appreciate prayers. Carol and  Jim       PS have any of you
in
ourTM family had  any surgical procedures like this and have any stories to
share?
5 Travel Deals!