I'm sending my best to you and Jim that all goes  well...........Ella

In a message dated 6/11/2009 7:00:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cjb...@aol.com writes:

It is morn June 11th and I will be leaving soon for the hospital. Jim had
a very bad day yesterday. They will be inserting a feeding tube tomorrow  as
he can't swallow and the temporary system they tried yesterday is not
working and he has to have nourishment.His mind did not seem to be  affected at
first and we are hoping that the what he is going thru now is  causing the
confusion and agitation he is having now. Please continue to  pray for him as
he has for any and all of you our friends. I will try to keep  the updates
coming. Love carol and jim

_Dell  Deals: Don't miss huge summer savings on popular laptops starting at
 $449._
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221770187x1201425153/aol?redir=http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;215566131;37864407;i)

**************Dell Deals: Don’t miss huge summer savings on popular laptops
starting at $449.