What a difference a week can make. I am so thankful to have my honey on the
 road to recovery. The doctor said today that he will be at the hospital a
couple  more weeks and then to an in patient rehab. I am voting for Marlette
which is  where he had the rehab in 2005. I know many of the therapists he
had have moved  on to bigger and better things but the new ones will be good
too and it is much  closer than the over an hour ea way I have been driving
each day. He is off the  vent and ready to start building his muscles back
up.Thank you all for your  prayers and concern.GOD is so good. love ya carol
and  jim