Carol,

Know that we're holding your hand thru this........be sure you take care of
Carol, too!!

Hugs, jan

--- On Thu, 6/11/09, cjb...@aol.com <cjb...@aol.com> wrote:

It is morn June 11th and I will be leaving soon for the hospital. Jim had a
very bad day yesterday. They will be inserting a feeding tube tomorrow as he
can't swallow and the temporary system they tried yesterday is not working and
he has to have nourishment.His mind did not seem to be affected at first and we
are hoping that the what he is going thru now is causing the confusion and
agitation he is having now. Please continue to pray for him as he has for any
and all of you our friends. I will try to keep the updates coming. Love carol
and jim

Dell Deals: Don't miss huge summer savings on popular laptops starting at $449.