From: Jenna [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 1:19 PM
To: TMIC; Kim; Martha Fleming; Betty
Subject: [TMIC] Question from Randy

Randy  asked me to forward this.  Anyone what to tell him their
experience with Solu-Medrol?

Jenna

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ok u might forward this to group. I have no forward ability on
blackberry. They are treating me with IV methyprnisolone (solu-medrol)
and added tergetal for the facial pain. Could someone look up, explain
or add personal experiences from the methyprnisolone.