Hello Bernie

It has been ages since we have  heard from you.  What has been going on in
your life?  You  always have such interesting stories to tell and new ideas you
say we  ought to try.

What is the big idea about  Solu-Medrol?  What kind of positive effects do
get from it?   Isn't is comparable to a "dose-pack"?  How bad is the pain on
the
 fourth day?  I figure that it must be worth it.

God Bless,
Jude

In a message dated 11/12/2008 2:26:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,