From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 3:39 AM
To: Butcher, Bernard G (NY80); TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Question from Randy

Hello Bernie

It has been ages since we have heard from you.  What has been going on
in your life?  You always have such interesting stories to tell and new
ideas you say we ought to try.

What is the big idea about Solu-Medrol?  What kind of positive effects
do get from it?  Isn't is comparable to a "dose-pack"?  How bad is the
pain on the fourth day?  I figure that it must be worth it.

God Bless,

Jude

In a message dated 11/12/2008 2:26:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,