Hi All,

Is anyone else out there suffering  from that bone-chilling cold that settles
deeply into your bones and  nothing you do helps to warm you up?

I began to get cold earlier in the  evening and have had Dave put mega
blankets on me until they are so heavy  I can barely lift them.  I now have a
queen
sized silk blanket  doubled on top of all of my other covers on my small
hospital  bed.

This kind of cold came with the  Transverse Myelitis and I don't believe it
will ever go away.  At  least there is no kind of medication to warm me up that
I know of.   Does anyone out there have a clue?

I know that some of you have also  felt this chilling cold.  What do you do
to combat it?  It is  ridiculous the lengths I go to in order to be able to
sleep, but am so  uncomfortable that I can't.

At least I am tired enough to give  it a go...
Jude

AOL.com.