Jude,

Temperature control is the only thing that my doc said would not return!.......
that said, I have found that silk underwear is the best thing to help.....Silk
is nice to your skin and light weight, so you need fewer heavy blankets!!

I get my silks from Winter Silks, which has a 20% off sale right now.  The
web site is:   www.wintersilks.com

Hope this helps!

Hugs,

janh in OK

--- On Sat, 11/29/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,

Is anyone else out there suffering from that bone-chilling cold that settles
deeply into your bones and nothing you do helps to warm you up?

I began to get cold earlier in the evening and have had Dave put mega blankets
on me until they are so heavy I can barely lift them.  I now have a queen sized
silk blanket doubled on top of all of my other covers on my small hospital bed.

This kind of cold came with the Transverse Myelitis and I don't believe it will
ever go away.  At least there is no kind of medication to warm me up that I
know of.  Does anyone out there have a clue?

I know that some of you have also felt this chilling cold.  What do you do to
combat it?  It is ridiculous the lengths I go to in order to be able to sleep,
but am so uncomfortable that I can't.

At least I am tired enough to give it a go...
Jude

Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.