I've had it since the onset, dear one.  The only thing that has really helped
it has been the Lyrica.  I know we've talked about Lyrica off and on several
times but about 30 mins. after taking it I begin to feel warmth from my 'band'
on down.  It doesn't last  a long time but it has helped for that.  It was
first put out for diabetic patients for neuropathy.  If I let the cold go too
long, I start getting the painful spasms.  I think with the TM, our built-in
thermostats are completely cattywhompus!!!!

Please take care..

Jeanne