David,

What can be done about some of the unnecessary discussions that have been
occurring on this site in the past 8 or so months. They have been many people
who have left this group and I believe it might be because of the bantering
back and forth.

Is it possibly that the ones doing the bantering can be removed off the list or
blocked instead?

The type of discussions in the past weeks have bothered me just a touch.

I joined the group because I lost the use of my leg, followed by my bladder and
recently had an attack on my brain stem that resulted in trigeminal neuralgia.

I joined the group for help and because I was out there in the world without
answers and in fear and desperation.

I can handle a lot of the stuff that is said but I have noticed that when I
read this bantering back and forth that it creates a negative focus in my mind
and clogs up my email.

I have thought that I might just get a new email account just for this TM group
or just talk to friendly members using another Internet service so that I don't
have to read the drama. I get enough of the drama from high school students
where I work.